Homeless Pupil Gets Straight A*s - And Wins A Place At Cambridge

A destitute understudy has accomplished four A*s and won a spot to study law at Cambridge University in the wake of burning through 12 hours a day in his 6th structure library. 

Jacob Lewis, a 22-year-old from Cardiff, could scarcely stand to eat after he was left destitute after a drop out with his gang.

 The understudy then lost his zero-hours contract work at a dance club when he requested time-off to take his exams. 

Be that as it may, his school helped bolster him with travel and everyday costs - and even put him up in an inn when he had no place else to go. 



"It's been a hard battle," Jacob said. "Toward the begin of this current year

 I was working 24 hours a week to bolster my studies and make a decent living, I was scarcely eating. 

"At a certain point I got to be destitute and needed to begin couch surfing. Having a lasting home with my family wasn't a choice." 

He proceeded with: "My day by day drive to school was around seventy five percent of an hour and I burned through twelve hours a day in the school library as it was the main spot I could consider. 

"I'm so amazingly appreciative to the school for everything they accomplished for me.

 I'm the first in my family to go to college, It's been an attempting time however it has been justified, despite all the trouble."

Comments