'I was addicted to ketamine' Big Bro Pete reveals homeless trauma to Jezza Kyle

Government champ Pete Bennett today revealed on The Jeremy Kyle Show that he is homeless in the wake of becoming acquainted with reliant on ketamine. 




The 33-year-old, who won BB in 2006, appeared on the ITV syndicated program to inspect how his life spiraled downwards in the wake of coming to unscripted TV prominence. 

Addressing to Jezza, Pete said: "I was reliant on ketamine and I lost all my mates. 

"The work went away truly brisk, no one would touch me with a cargo boat shaft in light of the way that I was to do with Big Brother. I lost it all. It all kind of happened, it didn't go to plan. I had all that money and I didn't perceive what to do with it. I put it on the wrong things. I was homeless in the wake of having so much money, its straightforward come, basic go." 



Exactly when asked by Jeremy the sum he spent on the "steed narcotics", Bennett replied: "I don't wanna know mate." 

The unscripted TV star, who encounters Tourette's Syndrome, has stopped taking ketamine, something he said he would show by giving a pee test in a coffee compartment – luckily he was joking. 

Yet Pete is without further ado homeless, and at this time love seat surfing. 

He said: "I'm homeless, be that as it may I've got a plan Jeremy…  yet I've neglected it. I can stay on your sofa." 

Kyle asked: "When recollecting, do you wish you'd done things some other route?", to which Pete replied: "I thought I wished I'd done things another way, however when I'm staying here with you Jeremy, things have gone immaculately. It's be wonderful to have my mates here, be that as it may…  " 

He similarly revealed that seven of his extraordinary friendlies had kicked the basin since Big Brother 

Pete, who extensively dated Nikki Grahame in the wake of leaving Big Brother, now needs to get into acting, telling Jezza: "I've got into acting. My Tourettes has calmed down so I'm working somehow up the step." 


Bennett won £100,000 in the wake of winning Big Brother in 2006. 

A year back, he differentiated from long term sweetheart Gemma Costin taking after six mont

Comments