Cows break into woman’s home and poo everywhere as she showers



Pat Costen, from Guernsey, came downstairs to find the two wandering around her house.

They’re part of a conservation herd bred to protect grasslands.

But she’d forgotten to lock her doors and the animals barged in with heavy bowels and no respect.


Ms Costen said: ‘I was in the shower and when I came out I could smell something. I looked over the banister and there was large cow pat.

‘They came in through the kitchen, along the corridor, round the snooker table and into the study where they scattered a pile of my papers.

‘Then they made their way back along the corridor and into the small TV room where we found them.’

Ms Costen cleans up the mess (Picture: SWNS)


She explained the calves selectively graze, and their hooves raise the soil naturally, so you get a more bio-diverse wildlife.

Comments